Have you ever asked those around you for help when they have found success at something that has left you stuck or struggling? That’s the basic idea behind mastermind coaching. Mastermind coaching is an old concept with a new name and greater potential than ever before, and at Developing Winners Associates, DWA, we bring it to a whole new level.
Imagine surrounding yourself with some of the most successful masterminds of the business. The ideas that you could pick up on, the concepts they could bring to light, and the knowledge you could gain would be priceless! Well, that’s part of how mastermind coaching works. We at DWA offer sessions where masterminds come together and strategize with those looking for unique and creative ways of boosting themselves and their practice.
As part of our medical practice management plan, we suggest that you come to some of these sessions since they can help you boost your own skills and see the importance of many of the steps we suggest in our Practice MRIs. Seeing these ideas and skills in practice can be contagious, and can help you visualize their importance on a much greater scale.
Another part of these mastermind coaching sessions is allowing you the opportunity to network yourself into groups of people that can help you strive to achieve more. When you surround yourself with success, you are, in fact, more likely to become successful. You will be able to ask for insight from people who were once in your shoes, and find out how to step up into theirs. They can also attest to how important proper medical practice management is to the success of your business.
Key Benefits of a Mastermind Coaching Group:
- Increase your own experience and confidence
- Sharpen your business and personal skills
- Create real progress in your practice and your life
- Add an instant and valuable support network
- Get honest feedback, advice and brainstorming
- Borrow on the experience and skills of the other members
- Study the 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership, create an action plan and have the group hold you accountable for fulfilling your plan and goals
- Receive critical insights into yourself
- Optimistic peer support in maintaining a positive mental attitude
- A sense of shared endeavor – there are others out there!
“Hold yourself responsible for a higher standard than anybody else expects of you.” Henry Ward
Don’t hesitate to give us a call, or to fill in our contact forms, with your questions, concerns, or ideas on how you think we would be able to help you achieve greater levels of success. We are ready for you, whenever you are ready for success.